Photo Album Catch Up
Going through my photos I see there are a bunch of albums that I needed to get up on the web site. So I have put several new albums up, just need to click on the thumbnail photos. Have photos back from our trip to Guilin and Hadley's Birthday.
- Guilin, China
- Going back to October we have photos from out trip to Guilin. We spent three days in the area with the highlights being the trip down the Li river to Yang Shau, the adventure capital of China – lovely tourist village alot like Queenstown/Wanaka in feel and activity, then the next day we headed to the Reed Flute caves – amazing attraction inside one of the huge limestone mounds that cover this area of China and give it its unique beauty.
- Hadley's KBC Birthday
- Before we left to go to NZ on Holiday the girls of KBC FP HK put on a birthday lunch for Hadley's second birthday. I twas really nice time and they bought him a great Buzz Lightyear tricycle which he loves, Veronica even made me carry it to NZ on the plane. Thanks guys.
- Hadley's 2nd Birthday
- Back in NZ and after the wedding, Mum hosted Hadley's birthday for family and friends. It was a Winnie the Pooh theme and Sarah McDonald made a great Cake for the occassion. It was also nice that the Oamaru grandparents could come down for the afternoon.
- Holiday – South Island, NZ
- Holiday time, catch up with cousins, Aunties and Christmas. Pity the NZ summer hadn't quite arrived by that stage. There are some nice shots from avisit to Bushy Beach in Oamaru.